The parent company of the group still remains faithfully attached to its stronghold of Jedeida in Tunisia.
By adding the French, Spanish, Moroccan and Polish workforce, the group can boast of having exceeded the symbolic milestone of 1,200 employees, thus becoming a multinational with overwhelming ambitions.
Misfat filtration manufactures and distributes all types of filters for light, commercial and industrial vehicles for the OEM / OES markets and especially for the independent aftermarket.
Misfat filtration has a network of customers in over 60 countries and a portfolio of several own brands including Mecafilter and Misfat.
The signing of an exclusive distribution agreement for the Lucas filters brand with the TRW group (acquired by ZF) opens up new horizons for the family group, which intends to establish its presence and conquer new international markets.
- Misfat Filtration remains the undisputed leader of the Tunisian market thanks to its Azur automotive parts distribution platform.
- Solaufil France is now the largest subsidiary of the group. Thanks to its large warehouse and a modern factory located in Crépy En Valois and specializing in the manufacture of air and cabin filters for light, utility and industrial vehicles.
- Solaufil France is positioned second on the French market, has a large distribution network and 9 regional warehouses, thus ensuring a local service to all its customers.
- Misfat Maroc is the Moroccan subsidiary of the Misfat filtration group, created in Casablanca in 2009. It is a manufacturing site for industrial air filters and a distribution platform for the Mecafilter, Misfat and Lucas brands on the local and export market.
- Solaufil Iberica is the Spanish subsidiary, created in 2009 in Madrid and constitutes a distribution platform for the various brands of the group.
- Misfat Europe is the Polish subsidiary of the group, created in 2011 in Warsaw, and constitutes a distribution platform for the various brands of the group.